Saturday, December 20, 2008

Got it!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!! Today we received our 171h from immigration! That means at the beginning of the week we will officially go on the waiting list for a specific child! Unbelievable! I can't believe we are at this point!

We went out to dinner last night and ate at a chinese food restaurant....my fortune cookie said..."A small gift will bring joy to your whole family!"...how appropriate! :)

I emailed the coordinator at WACAP tonight, knowing that she would not get my email until Monday...surprise! surprise! she checked her email at home and sent me a response that said it shouldn't be long for the referral! Amazing!!!!

Thank you to all of out there saying prayers and waiting along with us!!!!!...hopefully, it won't be long now!

5 comments:

los cazadores said...

Wow, that is SO lovely about the fortune cookie and I-171...

Fantastic. Can't wait to come back and read about your referral.

Merry Christmas to your family!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH amazing news. I can't wait until the day you're posting about finding out that you're going to be bringing your new son/daughter home. :)

veggiemom said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was going to happen soon!!!!

Happy holidays!

Freda said...

Lisa,
I knew it would happen before Christmas!!!