- We will more than likely travel after Beth has returned home from school after Spring semester
- I will be done with my Spring semester of grad school before we travel
- Yonas will probably not even need to be enrolled in school this year, giving us time to assess the right age and grade level int he fall
- I may not have to return to work at all after we return since I planned to take 3 weeks off for this new adventure
- If I have to return to work, Beth will be able to be with him during the day, giving him someone he is already familiar with to spend that time with (afterall, who doesn't fall in love with Beth once they meet her) hehehehe
- This will give us the summer with no school schedules to interfere with doctors, dentists, etc etc etc
- Beth's Senior Recital is scheduled for April 14 in Mississippi, so we will all be together when we pass court (staying completely optimistic of course!)
So...the preparations begin...not that I actually have any idea of where to begin, but it sounds good!