Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hey! My first attempt at posting a picture! There's Alina in her spectacular West Johnston teal! I'm so proud of her!!!!


Tessa had a great time on the band trip to Towson, MD too....We got to have a giant slumber party in a school gym! About 100 high school girls, a few mommies, and TK...ahhhh the joy! (and very little sleep).



This is one of my favorite pictures of all time!!!! My two grown up girls, Beth and Alina!!!!! I am amazed at their beauty, inside and out!



That's my boy!!!!! We did the family camping trip this summer, and Steven had such a great time! It is always my favorite few days of the year....Can't wait to head to the mountains again next summer....hoping we can work it in around our trip to Ethiopia (hopefully, Beth and I will be traveling together).



2 comments:

orphans4me said...

Lisa,
I hadn't stopped by in awhile. I enjoyed getting updated. It sounds like there is great progress with your paperwork. It is so interesting to watch an adoption from Ethiopia.
Joy

los cazadores said...

Are those your children? They are gorgeous!

Cindy